Re: Xbox Ultimate?

"Doug Jacobs" <djacobs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:13nqiaiv5383df@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Big Daddy <nospam@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

just wondering how that is a PS3 killer when PS3 already does all of
that?

It'd be just like the PS3...only with more games.

Clever retort. You never seem to explain what I'm playing on my PS3 if it
isn't games. I'd like to know as I sure am wasting a lot of time on
SOMETHING using my controller.

Right now for instance, I can't decide which I'm about to plug into my
console...Uncharted, R&C, Warhawk, COD4,
or UT. Shame I don't have any GAMES to choose from.

  • Re: ****Update I Played The PS3 In Best Buy Today!**** - a review of a future PS3 buyer
    ... hundreds of lucky Brits will be playing Gears of War tomorrow. ... This is the area where the games will be displayed. ... The line outside the store was 32 the last time i ... you feel comfortable while holding the AMAZING new Six Axis controller. ...
    (alt.games.video.xbox)
  • Re: Thank You M$
    ... Our Supreme Being is telling me to buy the PS3 version:) ... before GTAIV that I decided to rest it and just play all the games I ... COD4 so close to GTA release. ... I miss playing that games but I am not ...
    (alt.games.video.xbox)
  • Re: Play, Want, Bin... Or Die
    ... Haze (PS3) This is all I played all weekend. ... One curious thing I noticed is that when I played Saturday afternoon, it detected an update and installed it and when I booted it up to play, apart from nuking my save was that all the swearing was bleeped out, yet it was all back again on Sunday. ... I wanted it more until I watched someone doing one of the boss battles on some games show on Bravo on Saturday morning. ... The guy playing it spent ages and ages running around a very brown house trying to look for some stealthy boss, which soaked up hundreds of rocket launcher hits. ...
    (uk.games.video.misc)
  • Re: Caro & Sklansky
    ... is there to do at 2:30 in the morning when I'm playing poker? ... I first appeared in Gardena and Vegas in 1968. ... When I arrived in Gardena, I had a bankroll of about $25,000. ... Here I played and destroyed the games, ...
    (rec.gambling.poker)
  • Re: Caro & Sklansky
    ... Irish Mike wrote: ... I first appeared in Gardena and Vegas in 1968. ... $200, I started playing $1-$2. ... Here I played and destroyed the games, ...
    (rec.gambling.poker)