Re: The firms that post estimates prior to NPD data have spoken on Novembers sales.
- From: The King of Gaming <king.of.gaming@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 16:18:12 -0800 (PST)
On Dec 10, 5:54 pm, RMZ <Jeremy.De...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Dec 10, 5:38 pm, The King of Gaming <king.of.gam...@xxxxxxxxxxx>
On Dec 10, 3:54 pm, RMZ <Jeremy.De...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Official data hits in a few days. Even at $399 with a bundled in Blu-
Ray player and free copy of Spidey 3 can't save the PS3 for the #3
spot in the US.
LMAO! What's funny is that when I opened up Google Groups, I saw the
title post (which is neutral) but couldn't see who started the topic
(just the most recent). I immediately thought to myself: ok,
depending on who started this post will reveal who sold more units.
When I saw the RMZ Troll, I instantly knew who had "won".
Just the reality of the situation.... NPD numbers will likely burn
worse. You see there's this reality you wish existed where the PS3
went on to be huge success and the rightful heir to the PS2 thrown,
but that reality doesn't exist.
Actually, you stupid troll, I was just pointing out how if you post
something in here, there is little doubt about what it's going to be
about (the same could be said about the people who post PS3 hype
posts). It'd be nice if you talked about games from time to time, but
I'm guessing Microsoft isn't paying you for that, are they? Idiot.
- Prev by Date: Re: Mass Effect - Room for improvement:
- Next by Date: Re: Hey jimmylab, thanks for motivating me to get Mass Effect over ...
- Previous by thread: Re: The firms that post estimates prior to NPD data have spoken on Novembers sales.
- Next by thread: Re: The firms that post estimates prior to NPD data have spoken on Novembers sales.