Re: Epic Embraces PS3 With Open Arms

You mean I have to keep on playing Halo,,,,dont throw me into the fire!!!
<alvinstraight38@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
A recent article revealed why Epic selected the PS3 has the console of
choice for UT3.
In a nutshell, the PS3 welcomes user created content (mods) without
forcing customers to pay for it.

As for Xbox, who knows? MS wants to control everything, nickel and
dime consumers so it is unlikely that they would allow content on Live
that originates from users. Image the horror. Instead of Xbox arcade
titles that they can charge for, users would get to enjoy free games!
Oh you can't have that with MS!!

Yet, the PS3 is about giving users freedom to do what they want. If
anyone has ever played a UT title then you should know that mods are a
huge part of the game. UT is one of the most modded titles. PC gamers
have enjoyed completely new full conversion mods such as Red
Orchestra. PS3 owners can relax and enjoy a title that will have tons
of replay value while Xbots can, hmmm, well I guess u can keep on
playing Halo!

  • Re: Planned Weekend Gaming - Extended Extra Edition (1 June 2012)
    ... Got a week off so I'll be hopefully playing lots, ... It's kind of a loot game, ... Dragons Dogma (PS3) I had to buy it for my son on 360 he loves it! ...
    (uk.games.video.misc)
  • Re: Does anyone know the SKU for 360 Elite
    ... You get a PS3 the first time, and it runs just like you ... console, mine never had one issue ever in the four years I had it. ... can unlock by simply playing the game. ... Too bad too, because I love playing MP on it, ...
    (alt.games.video.xbox)
  • Re: 12:37 PWB
    ... but are a bit lacking in screen mode options. ... You can't turn on any filtering when playing on PS3, and there's a scrolling border you can't turn off when you transfer to PSP. ... Tales of Monkey Island - Absolutely brilliant, ...
    (uk.games.video.misc)
  • Re: Plant Win Bay 21/09/09
    ... AA (PS3) - I'm going to need to get some practice in again as ... not playing it for a while has seriously depleted my stock of awesome ... GT PSP - contrary to what the reviews seem to think, ... Inability to plumb - The hot tap snapped off my kitchen sink on ...
    (uk.games.video.misc)
  • Epic Embraces PS3 With Open Arms
    ... the PS3 welcomes user created content (mods) without ... titles that they can charge for, users would get to enjoy free games! ... UT is one of the most modded titles. ...
    (alt.games.video.xbox)