Re: Can you say Call Of Duty 2?

In article <NuCdnSYKfq1k9cnanZ2dnUVZ_oKhnZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxx>,
allaboutgamez@xxxxxxxxxxx says...

"Private Private" <KSDJ1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:27101-475457C2-816@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
What about end users internet connection,won't that slow down the match?
None of you brought this up.

And surely the amount of players will effect lag, even a dedicated
server has quantity limits. Put the numerous people that are on LIVE
onto PSN and you'll see a lag-loppalooza. Guaranteed.

Yeah that's it. There are only a hundred or so people gaming on PS3 systems.

Relative to the amount on LIVE you are right.

  • Re: Can you say Call Of Duty 2?
    ... And surely the amount of players will effect lag, ... server has quantity limits. ...
    (alt.games.video.xbox)
  • Re: Auto completion based on selection of Drop down menu item (Word)
    ... Properties dialog, you choose the macro to be the field's Exit macro, ... several/many computers that all have access to a central server; ... If the amount of data is larger than a few dozen items, ... worksheet, a database... ...
    (microsoft.public.word.tables)
  • Re: Restaurant Rules as written by your server
    ... but I do vary the amount depending on quality of service and cost of food. ... my tip will go up because the server ... part of the meal -- that is, raise the cost of meals and let me see exactly ...
    (rec.food.cooking)
  • maximum users on shared drive
    ... hard-coded limit on the Operating System. ... round it is to upgrade to the Server version. ... >added into that group that needed access to the data. ... >the amount of people that can access the drive at the same ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: maximum users on shared drive
    ... you will have to upgrade to server edition of Windows. ... > added into that group that needed access to the data. ... > the amount of people that can access the drive at the same ...
    (microsoft.public.security)