Re: Got COD4 for the PS3

On Nov 6, 1:15 pm, "boodybandit" <allaboutga...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
They didn't have any 360 versions left when I got there. I am getting it for
the 360 tonight. Actually the wifey is picking it up for me. So far I am not
impressed with the PS3 version as much as I was hoping to be. It doesn't
help that for the first time since I started playing on the PS3, PSN is
down! I can't try it out online.

Why are you complaining? You don't pay for PSN.

  • Re: Got COD4 for the PS3
    ... Actually the wifey is picking it up for me. ... impressed with the PS3 version as much as I was hoping to be. ... I don't for Myspace but it's annoying when that doesn't work. ...
    (alt.games.video.xbox)
  • Re: So what do you want for Christmas?
    ... If I got it on 360 I'd have had to get it on PS3 too anyway or suffer ... With PSN I can see a game ... I've since removed the cc details that were linked to his account (from ... And as for the trivial matter of having leftover amounts... ...
    (uk.games.video.misc)
  • Re: how to annoy Xboners or wow look what is coming for PS4!
    ... skidz wrote: ... If PSN goes down it can affect me. ... I have a PS3 and a PSP. ...
    (uk.games.video.misc)
  • Re: PWBE - In Memory of Owen
    ... Katamari Damacy (PS2 via PS3) - I made a US PSN account mostly to play ... Pricing of PS1 games on US PSN. ...
    (uk.games.video.misc)
  • Re: Cant play NFS:HP, EA profile PSN arse
    ... LTD ED of PS3, today tons..oh well... ... Online were sold out of the LE everywhere middle of last week. ... PSN: ... I find the xbox servers ...
    (uk.games.video.misc)