Re: Got COD4 for the PS3

On Nov 6, 1:15 pm, "boodybandit" <allaboutga...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
They didn't have any 360 versions left when I got there. I am getting it for
the 360 tonight. Actually the wifey is picking it up for me. So far I am not
impressed with the PS3 version as much as I was hoping to be. It doesn't
help that for the first time since I started playing on the PS3, PSN is
down! I can't try it out online.

Why are you complaining? You don't pay for PSN.

  • Re: Got COD4 for the PS3
    ... Actually the wifey is picking it up for me. ... impressed with the PS3 version as much as I was hoping to be. ... I don't for Myspace but it's annoying when that doesn't work. ...
    (alt.games.video.xbox)
  • Re: So what do you want for Christmas?
    ... If I got it on 360 I'd have had to get it on PS3 too anyway or suffer ... With PSN I can see a game ... I've since removed the cc details that were linked to his account (from ... And as for the trivial matter of having leftover amounts... ...
    (uk.games.video.misc)
  • Re: Cant play NFS:HP, EA profile PSN arse
    ... LTD ED of PS3, today tons..oh well... ... Online were sold out of the LE everywhere middle of last week. ... PSN: ... I find the xbox servers ...
    (uk.games.video.misc)
  • Re: GTA4s delay was PS3s fault sez Rockstar
    ... Oh and the PSN ... While I agree with you about certain aspects of PSN network and that Live is ... both Xbox360 and PS3 (I have both, because my friends are split between the ... My son has just brought COD4 and when I looked at his ...
    (alt.games.video.xbox)
  • Re: Sony Update
    ... James Luff wrote: ... Which would compensate those who already have the PS3 and PSN (and ... Existing PSP owners who were still on ...
    (uk.games.video.misc)