Re: Bioshock: How many Little Sisters in Neptune's Bounty?

Hmm interesting I never got that message..maybe cause I never left a
bathesphere without save/harv a little sister. Sounds like a PC glitch ,
I played the 360 version.I wouldn't worry about it, have you tried to
follow a Biggy Daddy in Nep B until he bangs on the sister's porthole?
If he does and no sister pops out you should be clear, then ignore the
message. 'bangs her porthole' that could be misunderstood..lol ,,anyhow
try following a Big Daddy,preferably one close to a sisters porthole.

.