- From: Jordan <lundj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 19:31:44 -0700
On Aug 28, 6:26 pm, "Rob" <bucfa...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
OK...I understand what "Eve" is but I've been collecting "Adam" and have no
clue as to why, does this become evident later in the game or am I missing
Eve is the blue stuff that powers your plasmids.
Adam is the currency you use to buy new plasmids at vending machines .
This is separate from the normal currency you use at normal vending
- From: Rob
- Prev by Date: Re: X360 vs. Wii vs. PS3
- Next by Date: Re: New to the 360, Online gaming, voice chat, ect?
- Previous by thread: Bioshock...ADAM???
- Next by thread: Re: Bioshock...ADAM???