Re: Reviewers turn against Heavenly Sword too...

elrous0@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Well, let's see. That's piss-poor reviews for ever single PS3
exclusive coming out for Christmas. One-by-one all of the great PS3
fanboy hopefuls (Lair, Warhawk, Heavenly Sword) have fallen by the
wayside. All that's left now is "Haze."

Looks like yet another blue Christmas for the PS3.

I thought Haze was delayed until '08 and/or not exclusive to the PS3
(anymore?)?

On top of all this, Sony expects their $600 80GB PS3 to actually sell?

I find this is very depressing.

--
It's not broken. It's...advanced.

  • Re: Is the $100 price drop enough?
    ... I'll consider it when Heavenly Sword comes out (if Heavenly ... Here's the problem, those are all potentially decent games, but: ... I'd look at it on the PS3, ... Final Fantasy XIII - Not until Spring, ...
    (alt.games.video.xbox)
  • Re: Warhawk download restrictions
    ... version of Warhawk it can only be used by the ID that paid for it. ... I am the only one to use the PS3 in this household ... I very much doubt my wife would want to play Warhawk, ... Current eBay auctions: http://tinyurl.com/hutcb ...
    (uk.games.video.playstation)
  • Re: Heavenly Sword was once a MS exclusive?
    ... A short video showing the evolution of Heavenly Sword from 2003 (where it ... was an Xbox exclusive) till 2007 (where it is now a PS3 exclusive). ...
    (alt.games.video.xbox)
  • Re: Heavenly Sword was once a MS exclusive?
    ... A short video showing the evolution of Heavenly Sword from 2003 (where it ... was an Xbox exclusive) till 2007 (where it is now a PS3 exclusive). ...
    (alt.games.video.xbox)
  • Re: Heavenly Sword was once a MS exclusive?
    ... A short video showing the evolution of Heavenly Sword from 2003 ... was an Xbox exclusive) till 2007 (where it is now a PS3 exclusive). ...
    (alt.games.video.xbox)