Re: July NPD numbers
- From: Swam Mold Troll <swam_mollen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 23:30:56 -0000
On 24 Aug, 00:27, SHaKeY STeVe <shakey.st...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Aug 23, 6:39 pm, carlahomo...@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Dam. Nintendo still kicking ass and PS3 still couldn't beat the 360
even with the price cut.
July Hardware Figures
Wii 425 k
Nintendo DS 405 k
PlayStation 2 222k
PlayStation Portable 214k
Xbox 360 170k
PlayStation 3 159k
Game Boy Advance 87k
Yep..close but no cigar. With Halo 3 coming out, Sony will have to
wait until well after Xmas (with MGS4 coming out) to have a chance to
top the 3-shitty...err...I mean the 360
MGS 4 MIGHT do it, but only temporarily.
Halo Wars, Alan Wake, Fable 2 - just the announced titles for 2008.
Then there's whatever MS has up it's sleave, along with further price
cuts (which are inevitable, since they have yet to introduce the 60nm
- Prev by Date: Re: July NPD numbers
- Next by Date: Even with the "$100 price drop" Sony failed to overtake the 360 in sales for the month of July.
- Previous by thread: Re: July NPD numbers
- Next by thread: Re: July NPD numbers