Re: Is Xbox 360 REALLY A Next Gen System???

Im thinking of getting a console like the PS3 , I heard about these
great next gen games, Gears Of War, Bioshock & Mass Effect. Can I play
those on the PS3? If so then I will get the next gen console PS3. Help
me decide. Mike Oxwelling.

  • PS3 Prepared to Destroy Xbox
    ... ImageJanuary 2007- It's less than two months since the launch of the ... outrageous production costs incurred by producing the console, ... month where the system outsells the Xbox 360 and essentially ties the ... to lack compelling software, and PS3 ...
    (alt.games.video.xbox)
  • Re: Halo 3 Uses 70 Year-old Previous Gen Technology
    ... Amazing how Halo 3 uses PREVIOUS GEN standard definition ... Xbox 360 are still stuck in the great depression with their dinosaur- ... other console" while your precious PS3 struggles to field its first>90% ... PS3 has sold somewhere causes you physical pain. ...
    (alt.games.video.xbox)
  • Re: OT: Sony first party exclusives flopped
    ... to console gaming this generation as it became clear that consoles ... with more games releasing on PC and console simultaneously. ... PS3 by $100. ... as a blu-ray player aren't the type of customers Sony needs. ...
    (alt.games.video.xbox)
  • Re: OT: Sony first party exclusives flopped
    ... to console gaming this generation as it became clear that consoles ... with more games releasing on PC and console simultaneously. ... as a blu-ray player aren't the type of customers Sony needs. ... However, dropping the price $100, would mean that new PS3 buyers would ...
    (alt.games.video.xbox)
  • Re: Momentum, why the PS3 cant win.
    ... The console was still releasing titles well into the PS2 ... Will the PS3 do the same? ... be games, which drive sales, which in turn drive more games. ...
    (alt.games.video.xbox)