Re: If you could only buy 1 more game in 2007...

On Aug 15, 5:15 pm, mordacpreven...@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
On Aug 15, 12:37 pm, Jamie <soldiers4chris...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Just curious what everyone's most anticipated game for the rest of the
year is BESIDES HALO 3! Let's assume that everyone will get that one,
but after that what game would you buy? For me, it would have to be
Guitar Hero III...I can't wait to play some Dragonforce!

Bioshock and Assassin's Creed.

I can't wait for Assassin's Creed either. Anyone that is interested,
the link below will show you how to get any Xbox 360 game for less
than $10. I've pre-ordered Bioshock and the entire cost was $5.50!

http://upsgang.googlepages.com/

.