Re: If you could only buy 1 more game in 2007...

On Aug 15, 5:15 pm, mordacpreven...@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
On Aug 15, 12:37 pm, Jamie <soldiers4chris...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Just curious what everyone's most anticipated game for the rest of the
year is BESIDES HALO 3! Let's assume that everyone will get that one,
but after that what game would you buy? For me, it would have to be
Guitar Hero III...I can't wait to play some Dragonforce!

Bioshock and Assassin's Creed.

I can't wait for Assassin's Creed either. Anyone that is interested,
the link below will show you how to get any Xbox 360 game for less
than $10. I've pre-ordered Bioshock and the entire cost was $5.50!

http://upsgang.googlepages.com/

  • Re: Announcing my new Sci-fi Book
    ... actual stores, and figured a little higher price would be ok. ... Which is ten times the manufacturing cost. ... extraordinary _high_ prices. ... I refused to play along with the "nifty new game, ...
    (rec.arts.sf.written)
  • Top 10 Things Bungie Screwed Up With Halo 3
    ... With all these success Microsoft allowed Bungie to go "Freelancer" by selling Bungie Studios back to its shareholders. ... We have listed 10 issues which Bungie needs to address or have completely screwed up with the production of Halo 3. ... In no way are we anti-halo or anti-Bungie, we gave Halo 3 with a 9.7/10 in our review and are just pointing out the obvious flaws in the Halo 3 game. ... Some of the existing Weapons which were in Halo 2 have been toned down, ...
    (alt.games.video.xbox)
  • Re: Halo: Reach Impressions
    ... nor does it lend much leading up to the Halo CE storyline. ... that improves the look of the game for realism. ... I guess those times I still see you playing on XBL ... It just looks like I am playing Forza 3 20 to 30 hours per week ...
    (alt.games.video.xbox)
  • Re: Halo: Reach Impressions
    ... nor does it lend much leading up to the Halo CE storyline. ... that improves the look of the game for realism. ... The weapons are great (Hammer of Dawn type weapon add-on is a ... I guess those times I still see you playing on XBL ...