Re: What would Jesus do?
- From: The alMIGHTY N <natlee75@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2007 08:22:14 -0700
On Aug 13, 4:57 pm, "Eric" <n...@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
"The alMIGHTY N" <natle...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in messagenews:1187030917.925404.99740@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
My question is would YOU sell off your old system to get a new one if
you have never had a problem with the old system just to get the
theoretically more reliable system?
Don't know what Jesus would do, but if HDMI is really worth it to you (I
have an Elite and don't even use HDMI even though I could), I'd wait for a
little while and buy a second one. I'd also keep the first one. Use it
another room. If anything else, it makes a decent WMC extender...
You're not married, are you? ;-)
I think my wife would put my nuts in a vice if I bought a new system
and kept the old one. She already thinks I spend way too much money on
video games... and I haven't bought a new game in months!!
- Prev by Date: Re: PlayGod 3 Boosts Blu-ray Sales
- Next by Date: Re: New XBox game bundles coming....
- Previous by thread: Re: What would Jesus do?
- Next by thread: Re: What would Jesus do?