Re: What Arcade games from the past would you like to see on XBox Live arcade?

On Aug 5, 8:36 am, RMZ <Jeremy.De...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
My picks would be:

1. Star Wars Trilogy Arcade

2. The Simpsons Arcade

3. Daytona USA (there has never been a home version to match the
Arcade's reported 60fps) and it would give us another arcade-style
racer to make that steering wheel a bit more appealing. Rad Mobile and
Crazy Taxi would also be nice.

4. Knights of the Round

5. WWF Wrestlefest

6. Gauntlet Legends

Star Wars: Pod Racer
Neo Geo: WindJammers
Street Fighter Vs. X-men
Forgotten Worlds
Golden Tee
WWF Wrestlefest
Daytona USA
Time Crisis
Rush: The Rock
D&D (1 or 2)

  • Re: Advice on Games for Pinball arcade.
    ... a pinball hall just outside of st. louis. ... The Arcade is for hire ... or IJ, or MM because I already have them, I tend to seek out games I ... Star Wars Trilogy ...
    (rec.games.pinball)
  • Re: Tuesday A-Z 2011 - S
    ... Star Wars (Arcade - Atari) ... The sit in cabinet was sublime, ... It just can't be emulated on an emulator. ...
    (uk.games.video.misc)
  • Re: It looks like SEGAs Daytona USA is about to make a comeback, under a new name
    ... 'Sega Racing Classic' looks like it'll be a new Daytona game, ... 'RINGWIDE' arcade board platform. ... - Chazz Michael Michaels, Blades of Glory ...
    (rec.games.video.sega)
  • Re: what are you playing lately?
    ... Tempest and Star Wars. ... flatlined the monitor, so that got swapped with an old Space Duel monitor ... I noticed some company has put out a new arcade ... I've always wanted to play one, ...
    (rec.games.video.classic)
  • Re: Sega Rally
    ... It's like the arcade ... Next time you're here in the States, count the Daytona cabinets. ... The Dreamcast version is a port of Sega Rally 2, ...
    (uk.games.video.misc)