Re: Bioshock delayed until 2008 !

On Aug 4, 11:34 pm, KS...@xxxxxxxxx (Private Private) wrote:
HA HA got ya......wait I better not Jinx it.

They are NOT releasing it for the PS3 they way GTA is, so why would it
get delayed until 2008?

- Rich :-P

  • Re: Bioshock delayed until 2008 !
    ... They are NOT releasing it for the PS3 they way GTA is, ... Rich:-P ... Because they couldn't fit it on one DVD. ...
    (alt.games.video.xbox)
  • Re: Microsoft nervous because PS3 will Win the GTA IV War
    ... if sales of Take-Two's GTA IV come in at the high end of the 9-12.5 million ... PS3 bandwagon. ... game is just one of a number of titles that will spur PS3 sales during 2008. ...
    (alt.games.video.xbox)
  • Re: Punished With GMTV (PWG 09-05-08)
    ... GTA IV (PS3) - Definitely my least favourite GTA so far. ... it's still a better game ... was ust a matter or racing round the track on your tod for another 5 ...
    (uk.games.video.misc)
  • Re: Playstation or Xbox?
    ... been used almost soley for playing the GTA series. ... may as well buy an xbox to play GTA-IV and save myself a few bob (well ... Can anyone convince me that the PS3 is ... don't forget that if you have a spare monitor, ...
    (uk.games.video.misc)
  • Easter Monday Play, Want, Bin
    ... Sega Superstar Tennis - Great fun, thankfully, and Superstar mode has kept me very busy, but I can't help wishing it had more characters. ... Pain (PS3) - Very odd, in that there's nothing much to it but it just somehow eats time. ... GTA IV - I think the 360's on the way out. ...
    (uk.games.video.misc)