Re: OT: Thoughts on Heavenly Sword
- From: Robert P Holley <holleyrp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 04 Aug 2007 11:44:55 -0700
On Aug 3, 10:23 pm, Jordan <lu...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Aug 3, 10:34 am, J...@xxxxxxxxx (JoJo#1MSFanboy) wrote:
Well I'm not very happy with the demo. The background graphics look real nice
but the close in stuff doesn't imo and I'm not warming up to the gameplay at
all either. Wondering PS3 owners thoughts on this demo and whether or not I
need to spend more time with it.
How does it compare to stuff like 99 Nights or Dynasty Warriors?
Totally different game than those two. It's more along the lines of
God of War, Ninja Gaiden and Devil May Cry. The odd thing was there is
no jump button.
- Prev by Date: Re: PS3 sales double in Japan
- Next by Date: Re: PS3 sales double in Japan
- Previous by thread: Re: OT: Thoughts on Heavenly Sword
- Next by thread: Re: Thoughts on Heavenly Sword