Re: XBox 360 price drop coming August 12th? Ad scans show $50 price drop....

On 30 Jul, 08:53, RMZ <Jeremy.De...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Jul 30, 2:05 am, Rich Hutnik <getr...@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Jul 29, 6:00 pm, "infiltrate" <hellh...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

dont buy it!! theyre just trying to get rid of the crappy models before the
new and improved one comes out in a few months

Which likely will have the exact same price.

- Rich

Do you mean you suspect the price will raise? I think the $50 price
cut (assuming the ads are not a hoax) will be permanent. The PS3 and
XBox 360 are at two different stages in their life. Sony has said
essentially they moved the $599 60-gb model to $499 as a discontinued
sku. In other words it's a clearance price. Microsoft may be doing the
same thing, but logically they would be a point now to keep the $50
reduced price.

Dont humor these PS3tards - they all want to believe their sweet
little fantasies, as it's all they have.

No decent games, pitiful sales, and decreasing interest in the
company's home territory.

Oh dear.

Relevant Pages

  • AR: Shots fired at armed midnight intruder
    ... Sgt. Mike Price with the Independence County Sheriff's Office said Little ... step-father, Tony and Debbie Mesa, to come to her house. ... "The suspect was carrying a shotgun with a black synthetic stock. ...
  • Re: Ping Fran
    ... Cheapest laser device is just under £100. ... I suspect that the size of the market plays a part in the price. ... I suspect that laser rangers are cheaper than the precision mechanicals needed for accurate optical measurement at these ranges. ...
  • Re: Any effective softwares that locate and "fix" bad sectors well?
    ... However with this particular error message I suspect that your drive ... Also the price of Spinrite is close to the price of a new hard ... On-Line Help Computer Service ... Syberfix Remote Computer Repair ...
  • Re: Fuel prices having an effect?
    ... I suspect our biggest dealer here is feeling ... The price spread between diesel and gas has sure altered my plans. ... I wanted to have a mobile shop that I could take with me. ... take a look at refrigerants if you really want to see a price spike. ...
  • Re: sounds
    ... I suspect that it's because for the price, wood delivers good acoustic properties for the price. ...