Re: XBox 360 price drop coming August 12th? Ad scans show $50 price drop....

On 30 Jul, 08:53, RMZ <Jeremy.De...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Jul 30, 2:05 am, Rich Hutnik <getr...@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Jul 29, 6:00 pm, "infiltrate" <hellh...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

dont buy it!! theyre just trying to get rid of the crappy models before the
new and improved one comes out in a few months

Which likely will have the exact same price.

- Rich

Do you mean you suspect the price will raise? I think the $50 price
cut (assuming the ads are not a hoax) will be permanent. The PS3 and
XBox 360 are at two different stages in their life. Sony has said
essentially they moved the $599 60-gb model to $499 as a discontinued
sku. In other words it's a clearance price. Microsoft may be doing the
same thing, but logically they would be a point now to keep the $50
reduced price.

Dont humor these PS3tards - they all want to believe their sweet
little fantasies, as it's all they have.

No decent games, pitiful sales, and decreasing interest in the
company's home territory.

Oh dear.

  • AR: Shots fired at armed midnight intruder
    ... Sgt. Mike Price with the Independence County Sheriff's Office said Little ... step-father, Tony and Debbie Mesa, to come to her house. ... "The suspect was carrying a shotgun with a black synthetic stock. ...
    (alt.politics)
  • Re: Ping Fran
    ... Cheapest laser device is just under £100. ... I suspect that the size of the market plays a part in the price. ... I suspect that laser rangers are cheaper than the precision mechanicals needed for accurate optical measurement at these ranges. ...
    (uk.rec.sheds)
  • Re: Any effective softwares that locate and "fix" bad sectors well?
    ... However with this particular error message I suspect that your drive ... Also the price of Spinrite is close to the price of a new hard ... On-Line Help Computer Service ... Syberfix Remote Computer Repair ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Fuel prices having an effect?
    ... I suspect our biggest dealer here is feeling ... The price spread between diesel and gas has sure altered my plans. ... I wanted to have a mobile shop that I could take with me. ... take a look at refrigerants if you really want to see a price spike. ...
    (rec.outdoors.rv-travel)
  • Re: sounds
    ... I suspect that it's because for the price, wood delivers good acoustic properties for the price. ...
    (sci.electronics.basics)