Re: IS RROD occurs now! Do we get 65nm units?
- From: "Mr S" <max@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 12:14:07 +1000
That's interesting I got mine about 3 weeks ago and it had the same serial
number sticker etc.
However it lacked a small mark that I intentionally put on the box to
determine if it was the same.
"Alai" <youare@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
"The Hippy Killer" <cmatta1@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
"Mr S" <max@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
If out Xbox360's fail now. What happens to correct the fault.
New defective unit?
New corrcted unit?????
Additional heatsink on the motherboard where the GPU supposedly rests. It
is linked to the CPU's heatsink by a heatpipe. Check it out:
Hopefully that's what's done to mine, which I received 3 weeks ago. It's
a completely different unit than one I sent(serial # is different, looks
brand new) and it's been working well so far.
- Prev by Date: Re: Rockstar: Xbox 360 the only "complete" GTA4 experience
- Next by Date: Re: What type of TV is best for XBOX 360?
- Previous by thread: Re: IS RROD occurs now! Do we get 65nm units?
- Next by thread: I hope madden 08 isn't like ncaa 08