Does anyone else completely hate April Fools Day?

Really can't see the point of it. Internet becomes full of clearly bogus stories for a day. It's not funny. It's not interesting. It's just really really tiring.

Probably best I just switch my PC off for the next 24 hours.

  • Re: Does anyone else completely hate April Fools Day?
    ... bogus stories for a day. ... It's not funny. ... just really really tiring. ... Probably best I just switch my PC off for the next 24 hours. ...
    (alt.games.video.xbox)
  • Re: Question regarding newsgroups in general
    ... populate the Internet with special interest groups. ... The funny thing is, I could ... The religion I choose to use was Mormonism although I didn't ...
    (soc.retirement)
  • Re: Question regarding newsgroups in general
    ... populate the Internet with special interest groups. ... The funny thing is, I could ... religious group that was proselytizing across the galaxy. ... As to the war of the future during the space age you had better hurry up ...
    (soc.retirement)
  • Re: Question regarding newsgroups in general
    ... populate the Internet with special interest groups. ... The funny thing is, I could ... religious group that was proselytizing across the galaxy. ... As to the war of the future during the space age you had better hurry up ...
    (soc.retirement)
  • Re: Question regarding newsgroups in general
    ... populate the Internet with special interest groups. ... The funny thing is, I could ... One of the things I learned about innovation and entrepreneurship (and ... I dumped a lot of my writing a couple of weeks ago. ...
    (soc.retirement)