Re: Halo Zero!
- From: "Jonah Falcon" <jonahnynla@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 01 Apr 2007 06:43:43 GMT
"Zackman" <zackman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Jonah Falcon spake thusly:
1) April fool's jokes are about as original and entertaining as comedians
who riff on airline food.
2) There already is a Halo Zero. It's a fan-made flash game.
3) Please stop.
But... the past success of Beverly Hills, 90210 indicates that younger
gamers would find this concept 'rad'.
- Prev by Date: Re: GTAIV: Not quite NYC. More like Metropolis-NYC
- Next by Date: Does anyone else completely hate April Fools Day?
- Previous by thread: Re: Halo Zero!
- Next by thread: Re: Halo Zero!