Re: PS3 Can Cure Mad Cow Disease?
- From: "khee mao" <big_bad_buddha_daddy@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 07:31:56 -0700
"khee mao" <big_bad_buddha_daddy@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
"SHaKeY STeVe" <shakey.steve@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
On Mar 26, 7:41 pm, "Rowdy J" <j...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:me either, which is especially impressive as folding is extremely
"Jason" <jason.fow...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Well that's great, the machine's superior power can cure mad cow
but yet it seems to be a major hurdle for the damn thing to not lock
I've had the same problem... locked up twice within 2 hours in
Contact Sony...I've never had it lock up yet for anything...
- Prev by Date: Re: PS3 Can Cure Mad Cow Disease?
- Next by Date: Re: MS promises to support Blu-Ray if it wins
- Previous by thread: Re: PS3 Can Cure Mad Cow Disease?
- Next by thread: Re: PS3 Can Cure Mad Cow Disease?