Re: Australian PS3 launch: no excitement
- From: "The King of Gaming" <king.of.gaming@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 23 Mar 2007 08:14:06 -0700
On Mar 23, 10:04 am, "Tomcat" <tom_dalla...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Mar 23, 8:32 am, "The King of Gaming" <king.of.gam...@xxxxxxxxxxx>
LOL, leave it to pile of shit 360 fanboys to *complain* about a free
Well, all I can say is by looking at the press releases on the PS3
launch it's not the 360 fanboys complaining about the PS3 launch.
It's the loyal "would buy a PS3 even without games" Sony fanboys that
are rejecting the PS3. Rejecting it by not even showing up at a major
That's funny, all of the press releases I see say it's going fine. I
guess I'm reading the Sony ones, and you're reading the Microsoft
It's amazing how bitter you get when your 360 has died a
few times and you're checking the mail every morning to see if you're
refurbished, soon-to-die 360 has arrived.
Sounds like YOU are the bitter one, doesn't it? And btw my 360 has
never died once in the 10 months I've had it.
No, bitter is complaining about something good. 100 gamers got a free
TV. I'm glad for them, regardless of why or what console they bought
to get it. Loser 360 fanboys like yourself can't be happy for one
second, too busy scouring the web for anti-PS3 propoganda, and
standing around in Wal-Mart counting stock... shut the hell up, you
- Prev by Date: Re: Being "Exclusive" in overrated..
- Next by Date: Re: Australian PS3 launch: no excitement
- Previous by thread: Re: Australian PS3 launch: no excitement
- Next by thread: Re: Australian PS3 launch: no excitement