360 and 1080i/p - not filling the whole screen!?

I have my 360 hooked up to 1920x1200 LCD screen so I expected to have a little black bar in the top and bottom but it's much more than that!

It seems the 1080 signal, regardless if I select 1080i or 1080p, may be in telling the screen it's in full 1920x1080 resolution but part of the signal is just black. Regardless if I'm gaming, in the Live GUI or even playing one of the small Arcade games it's like the 3600 is giving me something like 1600*900 with a black frame.

Any one else have this?

Kind regards
Bruno

  • Re: Newsreader configuration problem
    ... Regardless of proper "Netiquette", I post at the top of a reply, not the bottom. ... newsgroup note at the top of the new message. ... I often get angry email from people telling me the proper etiquette is to put the reply and the end of the note. ... Regardless of who is right and who is wrong, is there a way I can change the default to put replies and the end of messages rather than at the beginning? ...
    (microsoft.public.internet.mail)
  • Re: Newsreader configuration problem
    ... Regardless of proper "Netiquette", I post at the top of a reply, not the bottom. ... newsgroup note at the top of the new message. ... I often get angry email from people telling me the proper etiquette is to put the reply and the end of the note. ... Regardless of who is right and who is wrong, is there a way I can change the default to put replies and the end of messages rather than at the beginning? ...
    (microsoft.public.internet.mail)
  • Re: Problem with closing from from Close Button
    ... Let me play with that. ... The bottom line is I want the form to behave the same regardless of whether ...
    (microsoft.public.access.formscoding)
  • Re: Non-strict semantics and partial application
    ... Suppose K is _partially_ applied on bottom; ... Simon Peyton-Jones came up with "weak head normal form" to ... is already in weak head normal form, regardless of what x is. ... is in whnf regardless of e, ...
    (comp.lang.functional)
  • Re: Linux and audio pro
    ... regardless of the gear. ... > ProTools may be the most globally compatible working standard ... the broken "Reply" link at the bottom of the article. ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)