Jordan_-_Re: Is Oblivion (Elder Scrolls IV) available on the XBOX? Not the 360, just the XBOX?

On 11 Mar 2007 22:01:43 -0700, "Jordan" <lundj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Mar 11, 9:59 pm, Eric Kent <Erick...@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I have attempted to find it but all my hits on google bring up 360 BS.
If anyone knows about this game being released on the XBOX (Non 360)
or if it is available and it was posted here, please give me a shout.

Negative. Only Morrowind and the expansions are on the original Xbox.

- Jordan

Jordan,
Thanks.
That was the quickest response I have ever gotten.
Do you know which expansion packs? Bloodmoon, is it? Is there
another? I'll look on google.
Are they still making XBOX stuff, or it is all 360 stuff now?

Thanks dude.
ERIC

  • Re: New Xeon CPUs (Paxil) = Underpowered
    ... > The problem, as usual, is comparing game system performance to PC ... both the Xbox 360 and the PlayStation ... > The Xbox 360's Xenon CPU features more general purpose cores than the ... > findings - the two consoles, ...
    (alt.games.video.xbox)
  • Re: New Xeon CPUs (Paxil) = Underpowered
    ... The problem, as usual, is comparing game system performance to PC ... Halo runs perfectly fine on a 733 mhz Xbox processor with, ... The Xbox 360's Xenon CPU features more general purpose cores than the ... findings - the two consoles, ...
    (alt.games.video.xbox)
  • Re: 10 Reasons why PS3 is Superior to Xbox
    ... Counter-strike is the most played online FPS game, ... Show me where you can find a statistic that says that Counter-strike ... statistics for Halo on both the Xbox and PC and Halo 2 on both the ...
    (alt.games.video.xbox)
  • Re: "OUR VISUAL BAR IS BASED ON THE 360." Steven Polge regarding UT3
    ... Xbox Live multiplayer mode and furthermore b) played it more than the ... Most people who bought Halo 2 did NOT play the online multiplayer mode ... statistics on how much the offline, untrackable modes of a game like ...
    (alt.games.video.xbox)
  • Its Official: MSFT Developing a Handheld
    ... Microsoft's Plans For Handheld Game Player And "iPod Killer" ... out in May under the title "The Xbox 360 Uncloaked: ... The Microsoft product would compete with Sony, ...
    (alt.games.video.xbox)