Jordan_-_Re: Is Oblivion (Elder Scrolls IV) available on the XBOX? Not the 360, just the XBOX?

On 11 Mar 2007 22:01:43 -0700, "Jordan" <lundj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Mar 11, 9:59 pm, Eric Kent <Erick...@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I have attempted to find it but all my hits on google bring up 360 BS.
If anyone knows about this game being released on the XBOX (Non 360)
or if it is available and it was posted here, please give me a shout.

Negative. Only Morrowind and the expansions are on the original Xbox.

- Jordan

Jordan,
Thanks.
That was the quickest response I have ever gotten.
Do you know which expansion packs? Bloodmoon, is it? Is there
another? I'll look on google.
Are they still making XBOX stuff, or it is all 360 stuff now?

Thanks dude.
ERIC
.