Re: PS3 - no frame drops in the 360 version Jonah?
- From: "The alMIGHTY N" <natlee75@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 9 Feb 2007 09:40:50 -0800
On Feb 7, 11:44 am, DBSnappa <davidjREMOVEMEbough...@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Yup. The disparity between shipped figures that Sony spout and sold
figures the analysts are stating, must be very worrying to Sony and to
me indicative of two things - the PS3 is either too bloody expensive as
a games console, or the market for HD playback devices is much much
smaller than Sony hoped.
Who's to say it's one or the other? I think both of your statements
have proven true. There really isn't much of a market for HD playback
right now - the common consumer just isn't ready or just doesn't care
right now. Give it a few years, though.
And nobody can argue that the PS3 ISN'T too expensive a game
- Prev by Date: Re: How long did it take to get your Diamond Card?
- Next by Date: Re: Forza 2 exclusive look at IGN: 2002 Enzo Ferrari, Maserati 2004 MC12
- Previous by thread: Re: Factor 5's Julian Eggebrecht talks about Wii and PS3
- Next by thread: Catan site up