Re: Metal Gear Solid 4 (360 version) - Konami has begun work on it (?)
- From: "Andre Matuch" <fuckyou@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 13:18:11 -0500
Sony didn't offer big money for ANY game so I don't see why they might suddenly change their tactic and give money for a game as dull (IMO) as Metal Gear Solid.
"RKRM" <rkrm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:x4WdnbwP2LBB-jvYnZ2dnUVZ_oupnZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"Jonah Falcon" <jonahnynla@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:6Bsph.9677$yx6.6341@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAs I mentioned before:
Regarding Konami cancelling those PS3 and Wii titles: Konami may have moved resources to work on Metal Gear Solid 4 for the Xbox 360, and can't announce it due to the agreement. It would explain why there's 7 less games and no APPARENT new projects.
Think about it.
Here's what I think -that's a hell of a lot of assumptions. Here's a fact though - no company is going to create big budget exclusives for consoles that have tiny user bases without a gaurantee of return. If Sony has promised whatever $$$ Konami is not making MGS for 360. That's the big ? Though at what point can Sony no longer afford to prop up the PS3? Who knows.
- Prev by Date: OT: Warlords, Disciples II and Jagged Alliance 2 headed to DS
- Next by Date: Re: Metal Gear Solid 4 (360 version) - Konami has begun work on it (?)
- Previous by thread: Re: Metal Gear Solid 4 (360 version) - Konami has begun work on it (?)
- Next by thread: GRAW 2 preview at 1UP