Re: Assault Heroes is Live

Relic wrote:
Tried the demo out for a little bit (until I got blown up
for the final time), but I must say I definitely
will get this. Figures running around (and you when your vehicle
blows up and you end up on foot for a bit) are small, but the
control scheme couldn't be simpler (Left stick to steer and
drive, right stick to shoot your main gun/flamethrower/etc).
Great stress reliever. And 800 points.

This game would have fit right in at the arcades years ago, with the
likes of Guerilla War, Mercs, and Ikari Warriors. Once the prompt to
buy it came up following the defeat of the spider boss, I paid the
points for it.

.