Re: My year with a 360.

Depending on which format becomes predominant that is. I don't think that
there will be two formats, people will probably tire of it when they want to
get movies they like, but require two different players to watch them. One
format will probably win, and then allow some porting over of the other
format to work with the existing losing foramt.

I remember when DVD players came out, they pretty much covered both -R and
+R formats for playback, but the recorders in the beginning would only cover
one or the other. Now you can get recorders dirt cheap and will use either -
or + format.