Re: Microsoft Bring It Home for Tokyo Game Show

On 3 Sep 2006 14:00:34 -0700, "PBDepot" <chuckb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

especially if you try to quit a
game that's loading and go to the dashboard.

Ask yourself:

What could possibly be the problem? I am loading a game and all of a
sudden I want to stop it and go directly back into the dashboard. The
dashboard does not instantly pop back into existance. What could be
the problem? It takes a while to catch back up to itself. What is
going on?

  • Re: Xbox 360 Dashboard release schedule
    ... ".Boot to Dashboard. ... setting will bypass the loading of any disc in ...
    (uk.games.video.xbox)
  • Re: Oblivion loading time
    ... I corrupted my spellcaster in the second game when I noticed that every ... Loading time frequency. ... from outside to a dungeon area, you'll see a load screen for under 30 ... horror of loading times in HL2, and I dread the worst for Oblivion. ...
    (comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg)
  • Re: Specify loading order of JPGs?
    ... like a game. ... controlling image loading. ... By controlling image loading, you will see the first part of the street ... accepting sound in the library. ...
    (alt.html)
  • Re: Oblivion loading time
    ... exploiting bugs since the very few minutes... ... I corrupted my spellcaster in the second game when I noticed that every ... Loading time frequency. ... Nowhere NEAR the load times of HL2. ...
    (comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg)
  • Re: Demo the new 360 Dashboard!
    ... just leave your game disc in and pretty much do everything that you could before but on the Guide level - one button press away in every single game. ... Every single function that you can do today in the Dashboard you are going to be able to do in the New Xbox Experience in the Guide." ... I don't want this Video marketpace and other crap MS keep banging on about, I just want a games console dammit! ...
    (uk.games.video.misc)