Re: Microsoft Bring It Home for Tokyo Game Show

booty bandit wrote:

I agree 110%!
Makes me wonder if this is why most game menus are clunky as well.
Is it a design flaw with the 360?

It must be, cause the 360 chokes a lot, especially if you try to quit a
game that's loading and go to the dashboard. Takes nearly a minute to
catch back up to itself, unless you restart the system and clear the
cache. I've never seen anything act like that except for one thing.
Microsoft Windows. Coincidence? I think not.

It's funny how the PS3 is calling itself a computer and the 360 is
calling itself a console, when so far the 360's major problem mirrors a
PC exactly.

.