Re: Console fanbois annoy me, so here's something to chew on . . .

"Jordan" <lundj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

stratinator@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
All this petty "XFlop" vs. "P(O)S3" stuff is silly. If you want to
play real games, just upgrade your PC.

I prefer to keep the PC for work. The last thing I want to do is dick
around with crappy device drivers that crash my machine, need constant
updating and babysitting, and lame keyboard and mouse controls because
99% of PC games can't see fit to support a gamepad.

- Jordan

I'd have to agree with that, I used to worry about it but I could have spent
more than what my 360 cost just to upgrade my computer to play games that
were up to the 360's standard. And even then you'll always get one that you
need something else to play. At least when you buy a console you know that
all the games you can buy for that console will actually work on it without
you stuffing around with it.

Scrub

  • GAMES PLAY
    ... play games ... south park games to play online ... play old video games ...
    (de.org.mensa)
  • Re: LOL - Bioshock PC Demo
    ... your playing in seconds. ... difference between console gamers and PC gamers. ... People take their computers that are complete crap and play theBioshockdemo and say 'omfg WASD sucks' 'teh graphics r bad' or 'i get ... or hook up an old hard drive of whatever games I used to play. ...
    (alt.games.video.xbox)
  • Stockholm Open Tourney Report
    ... It was easy to get to by metro, had food available inside and outside the building, and the machines were spread out in several very open rooms. ... The guys running the tournament were friendly and kind enough to explain the rules to this pinball tourney newbie. ... Friday morning play was expectedly quiet with only a few people starting to play their entries by 11:00. ... Missing, of course, were the old Stern and Atari games - I don't believe they ever sold them in any decent quality in Europe. ...
    (rec.games.pinball)
  • Re: 2012 Pre Season Poll
    ... The Tigers will have to find a new quarterback ... The Tigers will play eight home games, ... defense, although replacing All-American offensive tackle Matt Kalil ...
    (rec.sport.football.college)
  • Re: Sega Sorta Christmas 2009
    ... We also got to play 7-player Death Tank on that thing...the utter chaos of it all... ... After picking up my MS SideWinder Wheelfor just $5 at a GoodWill store I was thrilled...but it never really hit me as to just how many games I could now play using it. ... Virtually every console that can be emulated can make use of the wheel. ...
    (rec.games.video.sega)