Re: Xbox softmod posted to binaries newsgroups?

mikeerdas@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
I'd like to softmod an Xbox to play divX movies. I don't do the
filesharing thing (don't want to open up my PC to the world) and can't
find the softmod anywhere for downloading from a web site. Any links I
found via Google have long gone dead.

http://xbox-scene.com/articles/xbins.php

  • Re: Xbox softmod posted to binaries newsgroups?
    ... filesharing thing and can't ... find the softmod anywhere for downloading from a web site. ... Does Krayzie's Xbox softmod ever get posted to binaries newsgroups? ...
    (alt.games.video.xbox)
  • Re: Microsoft Update not working!!!!!
    ... You experience problems when you access the Windows Update ... Version 5 or Version 6 Web site through a server that is running ISA Server ... initial site to download the control you need to use the site. ... Have you tried downloading from the WU Catalog instead? ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
  • Re: Event Viewer >>> Warning >>> Userenv
    ... I downloaded the cleanup service that was suggested on the web site, ... I believe my network is all set up wrong and also, ... accepted SP2 too soon and should of studied up more on it, before downloading ...
  • Re: US mum is guilty of file-sharing
    ... suspicion" whereupon the computer equipment can be seized permanently. ... for evidence of downloading. ... then return them, presumably with the illicit material removed, but I don't ... problem is going to be solved simply by making filesharing a criminal ...
    (uk.legal)