Re: Keyboard & Mouse w/ XBOX 360?
- From: Andrew <spamtrap@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2006 18:36:26 +0100
On Sun, 23 Jul 2006 10:20:23 -0700, "Roagie"
I once was where you are. When I first tried to play a FPS with an xbox
controller it was quite discouraging. But I stuck with it and after a while
(a short while) I got used to it.
I wish it was a short while for me, it took me about 3 days to get
used to keyboard&mouse back when Quake came out. I am halfway through
Halo 2 and I still can't hit a barn door, but laughably I can still
progress through the game without a problem.
Andrew, contact via http://interpleb.googlepages.com
Help make Usenet a better place: English is read downwards,
please don't top post. Trim replies to quote only relevant text.
Check groups.google.com before asking an obvious question.
- Prev by Date: Re: Keyboard & Mouse w/ XBOX 360?
- Next by Date: Confirmed, PS3 games cost 75$ Canadian, 65$ USD
- Previous by thread: Re: Keyboard & Mouse w/ XBOX 360?
- Next by thread: Re: Keyboard & Mouse w/ XBOX 360?