Re: Oblivion: Where to get more torches?
- From: "Brian J. Nielsen" <noway@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 10:11:48 +0200
LOL, exactly... i had no problem answering his cries for
help before but it's becoming more and more obvious to
me that he's never going to complete this game so he might
as well just shut her down...
What the hell is this?? It's because of people like Fred, that newsgroups
stay alive. And it's because of people like you, that newsgroups die out.
People read threads like this, and go "holy shit, I am NOT gonna ask for
"help" in here... People will just think I'm a loser..". Freds post is
totally on-topic!! What is the problem?? If you are tired of helping him,
why not just stay away from the thread then? Isn't that an idea? Why MUST
you let the world know, that YOU think he's a total loser, that might as
well give up?
I can understand why Fred is so pissed at you, because of this.. He should
simply ignore you. What you wrote is not worth an answer..
I'm sure that both Fred and you are perfectly good people in real life, but
this... This is just wrong... I'm pretty sure you're just gonna bash me now,
but just try to think about what I wrote here..
- Prev by Date: Re: Oblivion: Where to get more torches?
- Next by Date: Re: Oblivion: Where to get more torches?
- Previous by thread: Re: Oblivion: Where to get more torches?
- Next by thread: Re: Oblivion: Where to get more torches?