usb wireless adapter on xbox 360

Can I use any usb wireless adapter on the xbox 360 or is the Microsoft
version mandatory? What are other options I can use to get my xbox 360
on the net? All suggestions welcomed.

  • [Full-Disclosure] FW: FEEDBACK: Testing Microsoft and the DMCA
    ... Subject: FEEDBACK: Testing Microsoft and the DMCA ... book about information security and Microsoft Internet Information Services ... Microsoft's Xbox game console. ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • Re: OT: COD 4 Online PS3
    ... We always knew the Xbox 360 failure rate was high, ... 360 to Microsoft and possibly get a dirty refurbished unit in return. ... Flag by Windhawk at 04:11 PM on 06/22/07 I got the Thermaltake ...
    (rec.gambling.poker)
  • Re: I was Microsoft Support for 2 Years
    ... Xbox Live, and the kiosk lines of business. ... Every single employee at Microsoft ... quantum leap over what Apple and others were doing at the time. ... But did any of these computers have the same design flaw while they ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)
  • Re: Almost Bought an Xbox! lol
    ... of the great Xbox exclusives. ... M$ is raping customers with outragerous charges. ... There were rumor in late 2007 about failure rate being as high as 30%, ... Microsoft has also since taken several steps in the production process ...
    (alt.games.video.xbox)
  • Re: Almost Bought an Xbox! lol
    ... of the great Xbox exclusives. ... There were rumor in late 2007 about failure rate being as high as 30%, ... Microsoft has also since taken several steps in the production process ... You also have to consider that Microsoft's hard drives have a unique ...
    (alt.games.video.xbox)