Re: Xbox 360 Outsells All Consoles In April (NPD)

Source is on the bottom line:

Source: The NPD Group/NPD Funworld, POS

They report for North America. I dunno why the PSP isn't listed
though...

- Jordan

  • Re: Gardner Group Advisory on Cisco Marketing
    ... I was looking for the actual report, ... North America and Latin America ... Gartner has a "hefty" pricing schedule for their reports: ... Cisco IOS Software - Compatible Partner Matrix by Technology ...
    (comp.dcom.sys.cisco)
  • The deeply perfidious New York times. At it again
    ... disclosed the highly classified NSA eavesdropping program in December ... Risen and Lichtblau are principals in the story. ... General on the NSA program (referred to in the report as the ... President's surveillance program or PSP). ...
    (alt.politics.bush)
  • Re: Oh, Im really mad now
    ... Why don't you call the state licensing agency and report ... >but hey, ... Dunno about you, but I'd be ...
    (sci.med.transcription)
  • Re: OSX sales stagnant
    ... He's talking worldwide. ... including North America, South America, Western Europe, Australia / ... the report for search engines lists regional variations separately ... *are* indeed worldwide figures, not US only: ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)
  • worldwide marketshare stats.