Re: Dan Clarke's E3 assessment:

On Fri, 12 May 2006 18:23:01 -0000, Doug Jacobs
<djacobs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

It would be nice if you could influence the thinking of your race of
critters which would make the game into a sort of organic version of
'robot alley' ;)

On an OT note, does anyone remember the name of a game I used to play
on my Atari ST? It had wireframe graphics showing an evolutionary
world where you started with a basic creature and had to go around
eating things to grow and it allowed you change it physical parameters
like Spore is getting hyped over a couple of decades later.
--
Andrew, contact via http://interpleb.googlepages.com