Re: Dan Clarke's E3 assessment:
- From: Andrew <spamtrap@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 19:59:11 +0100
On Fri, 12 May 2006 18:23:01 -0000, Doug Jacobs
It would be nice if you could influence the thinking of your race of
critters which would make the game into a sort of organic version of
'robot alley' ;)
On an OT note, does anyone remember the name of a game I used to play
on my Atari ST? It had wireframe graphics showing an evolutionary
world where you started with a basic creature and had to go around
eating things to grow and it allowed you change it physical parameters
like Spore is getting hyped over a couple of decades later.
Andrew, contact via http://interpleb.googlepages.com
Help make Usenet a better place: English is read downwards,
please don't top post. Trim replies to quote only relevant text.
Check groups.google.com before asking an obvious question.
- Prev by Date: Eurogamer hands on with Motorstorm
- Next by Date: Re: E3 according to the trolls.
- Previous by thread: Re: Dan Clarke's E3 assessment:
- Next by thread: Re: Dan Clarke's E3 assessment: