Re: Videogame Voters

Jordan wrote:
I found this new site today, it's worth looking at if you're concerned
about the repeated attempts to legislate controls on video games.

http://www.videogamevoters.org/

Some good information, forms to contact your local Senators. Mostly
room to grow. It will be interesting to see where this ends up.

Just as an invitation to discussion:

Personally, I don't see a problem with prohibiting the sale of *some* video games to minors. Those with a Mature rating would be an acceptable place to draw the line, though I realize that will encourage game producers to sidle up to that line (much in the way some many films are now PG-13.)

.