Re: Videogame Voters

Jordan wrote:
I found this new site today, it's worth looking at if you're concerned
about the repeated attempts to legislate controls on video games.

Some good information, forms to contact your local Senators. Mostly
room to grow. It will be interesting to see where this ends up.

Just as an invitation to discussion:

Personally, I don't see a problem with prohibiting the sale of *some* video games to minors. Those with a Mature rating would be an acceptable place to draw the line, though I realize that will encourage game producers to sidle up to that line (much in the way some many films are now PG-13.)