Re: Jawdropping new images from Gears of War

I have to admit I'm stumped as to why he's so obsessed with poly
counts. Who cares what techniques they use to make the games look
amazing? The character models in Riddick were probably the best looking
ones in any videogame until Fight Night 3.

  • Re: Beckham Dropped
    ... 50 playing having played more games. ... goals yet I wouldn't say that there is any creativity in kick and rush? ... I have to admit here that I don't like Italian football, and usually want them to lose, but even with that jaundiced view of them, I find it hard to be as critical of them as you are. ...
    (rec.sport.soccer)
  • Re: This team is in trouble.
    ... has some SERIOUS issues with the rotation and some GIGANTIC offensive ... Can you admit that they've got some SERIOUS strengths and some ... I think your expectations for Youkilis and Pena were way out of ... I guarantee they will not be "three games out," for whatever that's ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.bos-redsox)
  • Re: Up the Swanny without a paddle...........
    ... ineffective for the remaining games. ... or admitting that you've completely lost it ... but I see no shame in admitting that you cannot ... Haven't heard him admit that he'd stopped caring about England. ...
    (uk.sport.cricket)
  • Re: Match Day
    ... >>>I thought the whole Saturday thing was for SKY sports tv? ... >>> I must admit I preferred to see the games on Sunday, ... > Could this be related to the endless complaints that they received ...
    (rec.sport.rugby.league)
  • Re: Match Day
    ... I must admit I preferred to see the games on Sunday, ... tell anyone till after the cheap season ticket deadline! ... Could this be related to the endless complaints that they received ...
    (rec.sport.rugby.league)