Re: Jawdropping new images from Gears of War

Xflop 360* Fahrenheit wrote:
> Robert P Holley wrote:
>

> > The Truth wrote:
> > > http://tinyurl.com/8znfj
> > >
> > > Notice how it totally blows away the MGs4 demo?
> >
> > Blows away? Nah. Equal to? Sure.
> >
> > Listen, I know you mean well, but please don't turn into the Xbox
> > version of Bliggy or the other bozo (Xflop 360* Fahrenheit). We
> > already have enough trolls (both pro and con) in this group.
>
> Equal To?
>
> LOL.

Coming from someone who believes GT4 with it's bland, low-res textures
and massive jaggies is the best looking current generation racer, I
will take it as a compliment that we differ on this topic.

  • Re: Is the term "islamofascists" appropriate?
    ... religion. ... Why do you think that Robert is interested in learning the truth about ... Another interesting fact is his morbid preoccupation with "lying" and moral ...
    (soc.religion.islam)
  • Re: The auto contact
    ... Robert L Bass wrote: ... this contest. ... A whole host of individuals could simply "speak the truth" and we would wind up in another long thread of "he said, he said" with no one emerging "victorious" or "vindicated". ... No one here has referenced anything you've done "in the past", yet you seem bent on "setting the record straight". ...
    (alt.security.alarms)
  • Re: Grrrrrr!
    ... I only need to put two and toe together Robert, ... Well if that's like the New Testament we all know how far away from ... the truth that is. ... What mixed metaphors? ...
    (uk.religion.christian)
  • Re: OT: ABC Path to 9/11
    ... if you're going to attack me ... said "There is a precedent to The Path to 9/11, but it isn't Fahrenheit ... Not being sued doesn't make his slant the truth. ... tape and quotes to fit his agenda rather than display the real meaning ...
    (rec.outdoors.fishing.fly)
  • Re: Sheff deal in place
    ... Robert P Holley wrote: ... Not only do we ship Sheff out to the NL, ... young starter with great upside. ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.ny-yankees)