Re: Sales on original Xbox? $100 price point vs. lame bundles

danatnt@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Looking around in my local retail stores, the price of the original
> Xbox seems only to have gone up - I don't even see the $150 price, but
> $150+ bundles.

I seem to recall seeing some Xboxes at either Best Buy or Circuit City
that were being sold without any bundling.

Otherwise, check out Costco. While they do bundle, it's a pretty minimal
one (DVD remote, 1 game, game guide for said game) at about $170.

  • Sales on original Xbox? $100 price point vs. lame bundles
    ... Looking around in my local retail stores, the price of the original ... Anyone know if the original Xbox will go down in price any time soon? ... Prev by Date: ...
    (alt.games.video.xbox)
  • Re: September NPD is out:
    ... Xbox 360 - 352,600 ... PS3 since launch. ... price cut. ... released so there should be no massive sales. ...
    (alt.games.video.xbox)
  • Re: Almost Bought an Xbox! lol
    ... of the great Xbox exclusives. ... I feel a lot more comfortable dumping 100 - 200 bucks on ... accessories. ... The price of the drive is also why it only makes sense to buy the Pro ...
    (alt.games.video.xbox)
  • Get an Xbox! (was Re: Is it worth buying an original XBOX?)
    ... Launch Price: £299 ... It has the cheapest games available due ... The XBox has depreciated a fair amount from its retail price. ... The XBox is best value out of the current range of consoles for what you ...
    (alt.games.video.xbox)
  • Re: September NPD is out:
    ... Xbox 360 - 352,600 ... price cut. ... released so there should be no massive sales. ... I don't see MS beating Sony monthly in sales from ...
    (alt.games.video.xbox)