Re: Revolution to cost under $300

<listermonocle@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:1136307602.960090.189070@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> For all the talk about 360 being "Xbox 1.5", shouldn't Revolution be
> $99 since it's Gamecube 1.0015?
>
> They're forcing everyone to buy a new system, and developers to learn a
> new system (with all attendant costs), when all they really needed to
> do was release the controller for Gamecube.

good point

  • Re: Revolution to cost under $300
    ... They're forcing everyone to buy a new system, and developers to learn a ... new system (with all attendant costs), when all they really needed to ... Prev by Date: ...
    (alt.games.video.xbox)
  • Re: Nintendos big 24th Jan announcement
    ... Gamecube. ... And the dpad is horrible and squashy. ... Prev by Date: ...
    (uk.games.video.misc)
  • Save my Cube
    ... I have not played the gamecube now for 12 months. ... I'm thinking about ebaying it off but before I do I need to know about the ... Current Miami Vice - My PSP ... Prev by Date: ...
    (uk.games.video.gamecube)
  • GameCube, Playstation, and Xbox Forums
    ... Throne Software has opened up GameCube, Playstation, and Xbox Forums ... Prev by Date: ...
    (rec.games.video.classic)
  • GameCube, Playstation, and Xbox Forums
    ... Throne Software has opened up GameCube, Playstation, and Xbox Forums ... Prev by Date: ...
    (uk.games.video.xbox)