Re: Sales on original Xbox? $100 price point vs. lame bundles

Well doing some shopping in my area these places all had the xbox for i'm
guessing $150. i didnt look at the price but just to see if it was a bundle
or not. Toys r us/circuit city/target/compusa/best buy and walmart had the
xbox in stock & didnt make you get a bundle. If you don't have any of those
stores in your area then maybe try online. I don't know any city that hasn't
had the evil empire of walmart come into it's city to take over so far. hell
i've got 1 10 minutes away in every friggin direction. Anyway hope you find
o xbox.

.