Re: Sales on original Xbox? $100 price point vs. lame bundles

Well doing some shopping in my area these places all had the xbox for i'm
guessing $150. i didnt look at the price but just to see if it was a bundle
or not. Toys r us/circuit city/target/compusa/best buy and walmart had the
xbox in stock & didnt make you get a bundle. If you don't have any of those
stores in your area then maybe try online. I don't know any city that hasn't
had the evil empire of walmart come into it's city to take over so far. hell
i've got 1 10 minutes away in every friggin direction. Anyway hope you find
o xbox.
<danatnt@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> Looking around in my local retail stores, the price of the original
> Xbox seems only to have gone up - I don't even see the $150 price, but
> $150+ bundles.
>
> Anyone know if the original Xbox will go down in price any time soon? I
> seem to recall EB having a $99 sale on original Xbox consoles (new, not
> used) a few months ago, but I may be mistaken.

  • Re: September NPD is out:
    ... Xbox 360 - 352,600 ... PS3 since launch. ... price cut. ... released so there should be no massive sales. ...
    (alt.games.video.xbox)
  • Re: Almost Bought an Xbox! lol
    ... of the great Xbox exclusives. ... I feel a lot more comfortable dumping 100 - 200 bucks on ... accessories. ... The price of the drive is also why it only makes sense to buy the Pro ...
    (alt.games.video.xbox)
  • Get an Xbox! (was Re: Is it worth buying an original XBOX?)
    ... Launch Price: £299 ... It has the cheapest games available due ... The XBox has depreciated a fair amount from its retail price. ... The XBox is best value out of the current range of consoles for what you ...
    (alt.games.video.xbox)
  • Re: September NPD is out:
    ... Xbox 360 - 352,600 ... price cut. ... released so there should be no massive sales. ... I don't see MS beating Sony monthly in sales from ...
    (alt.games.video.xbox)
  • Re: 360 price cut sees sales double in Europe
    ... original Xbox, despite being priced more than twice as much. ... The Xbox actually had its price cuts very early in its life. ... it dropped by $100 6 months after launch and then by another ...
    (alt.games.video.xbox)