Question about xbox 360 connecting to a hdtv

I have an xbox and I'm thinking of getting an HDTV.

There's hdtv ready lcd's meaning that say you need a receiver (Rogers?)
to be able to connect hdtv devices.

Is that right?

I can't connect my xbox360 to my lcd tv directly? I have to hook it up
to the rogers terminal and hook that to my tv? That doesn't seem right.

  • Question about xbox 360 connecting to a hdtv
    ... I have an xbox and I'm thinking of getting an HDTV. ... There's hdtv ready lcd's meaning that say you need a receiver (Rogers?) ... I have to hook it up ...
    (alt.games.video.xbox)
  • Re: Question about xbox 360 connecting to a hdtv
    ... > I have an xbox and I'm thinking of getting an HDTV. ... > There's hdtv ready lcd's meaning that say you need a receiver (Rogers?) ... I have to hook it up ...
    (alt.games.video.xbox)
  • Re: Question about xbox 360 connecting to a hdtv
    ... > I have an xbox and I'm thinking of getting an HDTV. ... > There's hdtv ready lcd's meaning that say you need a receiver ... I have to hook it up ...
    (alt.games.video.xbox)
  • Re: Question about xbox 360 connecting to a hdtv
    ... > to be able to connect hdtv devices. ... equipment - like the Rogers box. ... no extra equipment. ...
    (alt.games.video.xbox)
  • Re: HDTV
    ... > 90% of my viewing is watching people with fat heads on non HD channels. ... DirecTV receiver puts a plenty crisp picture on my 12+ YO Zenith TV. ... I really wonder if the Over The Air stations will carry that much HDTV ... scrap the NTSC transmitters very quickly so they can't be turned back on. ...
    (rec.motorcycles.dirt)