Re: Any New Shipments?

"aether" <vercingetorix@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:1133661835.697349.317360@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> The KKK is a figment of your imagination. It doesn't exist anymore;
> it's memory kept alive only by the ignorant and paranoid. It probably
> has about a thousand members. By the way, the total number of victims
> claimed to have been killed by the KKK is dwarfed, in one year,
> compared to the number of Whites murdered by Blacks. Of course, people
> aren't aware of this because they've been repeatedly mislead and lied
> to.

Well it's good to know your opinion on race is the same as gaming,
narrow and ignorant

  • Re: Any New Shipments?
    ... it's memory kept alive only by the ignorant and paranoid. ... Here's an example of the media covering up Black brutality and hatred ...
    (alt.games.video.xbox)
  • Re: Any New Shipments?
    ... >>> it's memory kept alive only by the ignorant and paranoid. ... There are more than 1,000 members of the KKK in West ...
    (alt.games.video.xbox)
  • Re: Any New Shipments?
    ... >> it's memory kept alive only by the ignorant and paranoid. ... There are more than 1,000 members of the KKK in West ...
    (alt.games.video.xbox)
  • Re: Suggestions for a Family Visit to Bangkok
    ... You ca ncontinue to be an ignorant and to play the one who ... I have bad memory of a guy called Daniel, although in his case it took ...
    (soc.culture.thai)
  • Re: everybody mention
    ... Well guess there's a first time for everything ... you have a short memory and you think everyone elses is as short ... i'm sure there are people who i have emailed outside of the group who will know that this is still about you being an idiot, continuously inviting someone in here who insists on driving suicidal tendancies in people he doesn't perceive well, so on and so forth. ... Get over yourself, you ignorant, ineffective little man, invites are not needed :-) ...
    (uk.people.support.depression)