Re: XBox 360's Left???

The 15th must be the official shipment after launch. I ordered mine from
www.samsclub.com the other day when I happen to check the site and lo and
behold they were available. A few hours after I ordered it, they had a
posting saying they were sold out.

RnR Stone Cold

"OpenYourEyes" <Read@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> In article <1132689253.286406.57670@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
> Jonathan
> says...
>>
>>Was wondering if this was a legit site... According to it, you can
>>place your order now and receive it before Christmas.
>>
>>http://www.highendtoyz.com/360.html
>
> If you would go to their main page, you would see this:
>
> "We are currently out of stock of the XBOX 360 OUR NEXT SHIPMENT IS
> EXPECTED ON
> THE 15TH OF DECEMBER. WE CANNOT GUARANTEE CHRISTMAS DELIVERY IF YOU PLACE
> YOUR
> ORDER FROM THIS POINT."
>
> http://www.highendtoyz.com/index.html

  • Re: DiRT Sales Top 500,000 in First Week
    ... The publisher also revealed that the playable demos for the Xbox ... copies in its first week of release, according to Codemasters. ... 500,000 shipment figure "is likely to be a shipment figure" (i.e. ...
    (uk.games.video.xbox)
  • Re: XBox 360 (where in the hell is the 2nd shipment)?
    ... >> Now that MS has launched in Japan do you think maybe they will FINALLY ... >> shipment and have no idea when we will. ... I have played most of my games all the way through and I have only had the ... why another xbox 360? ...
    (alt.games.video.xbox)
  • Re: XBox 360 (where in the hell is the 2nd shipment)?
    ... > 2nd shipment to the country where they sell the most? ... > shipment and have no idea when we will. ... So I ask again, why another xbox 360? ...
    (alt.games.video.xbox)
  • xbox 360 arrival
    ... when is the expected next shipment of arrival for xbox 360's for retailers? ... Prev by Date: ...
    (alt.games.video.xbox)