Re: How do I transfer XBox saves to XBox 360?

"ttman21" <ttman21@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
>I have some XBox games that are compatible with the 360. Can I save
> them on the XBox memory card and use it on the 360? Are the XBox memory
> cards compatible with the 360?
>
> Some of my XBox games are not 360 compatible, notably XMen Legends 1
> and 2. Are they going to issue patches to allow these, and others, to
> run on the 360 at a later date?

Bad news. You cannot transfer saves. If you want to play them on 360 you
are going to have to start again.

  • How do I transfer XBox saves to XBox 360?
    ... I have some XBox games that are compatible with the 360. ... them on the XBox memory card and use it on the 360? ... Prev by Date: ...
    (alt.games.video.xbox)
  • FA: Xbox games for sale
    ... xbox games for sale - low starting prices ... Prev by Date: ...
    (uk.games.video.xbox)
  • Re: xbox game download
    ... > Know where I can find xbox games to download? ... Mail me and I'll sort you out. ... Prev by Date: ...
    (uk.games.video.xbox)
  • Re: Starting games again on 360
    ... >> So its good that you CAN still play them, but at what cost? ... > To answer your question, I won't be playing many xbox games on the 360, ... Prev by Date: ...
    (uk.games.video.xbox)
  • Re: OT: Talk Like A Pirate Day
    ... > ANYONE WHO STILL WANTS XBOX GAMES FOR A FIVER THEN EMAIL ME. ... I see what you have done there, very clever, but, you are giving the game ... Prev by Date: ...
    (uk.games.video.xbox)