Re: XBOX 360 & Wal-Mart

Mattinglyfan wrote:

I have it on Xbox and PSP, why would I want it on 360?

Unless EA is lying their asses off this new Madden is suppose to be built from the ground up. It should be a whole new experience, in a way.

360 Version doesn't have franchise mode.

Gamespot said in a preview that it does.

http://tinyurl.com/dg5qd

"If you'd been wondering about it, we can confirm that Madden 06 for the 360 will feature a franchise mode--one that in some ways is much deeper than its predecessor. For one thing, when simulating games, every play in every quarter in every game is fully logged. By scrolling through previous weeks' games, you can press down on the right thumbstick to get a massive amount of player and team stats, as well as detailed breakdowns of scoring summaries for any game you wish. For players who love spending time poring over stats and scouting opponents, this feature should be right up your alley."

Swi

  • Re: Kobe does it all, deserves MVP
    ... Kobe does it all, deserves MVP ... Kobe Bryant is the best basketball player in the world today. ... He made it fun to watch Lakers games. ...
    (alt.sports.basketball.nba.la-lakers)
  • Re: Hall Votes
    ... Hall of Fame who dropped off the ballot like all the ... 103 OPS+ in 1698 games. ... Travis Jackson was primarily a SS (1307 games to 326 at 3B). ... was probably a better player than Jackson. ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.bos-redsox)
  • Kobe does it all, deserves MVP
    ... Kobe does it all, deserves MVP ... Kobe Bryant is the best basketball player in the world today. ... He made it fun to watch Lakers games. ...
    (alt.sports.basketball.nba.la-lakers)
  • Re: Extra VP for Last Man Standing
    ... for a given player it incetivizes the union of ending ... games AND being the surviving player. ... It is supposed to reward completing games. ... solvable by modifying the scoring system for the most part. ...
    (rec.games.trading-cards.jyhad)
  • Re: Portugals Wonderful Bookings... (PWB 26/06/06)
    ... Soni tempori elseu romani yeof helsforo nisson ol sefini ill des Mon, ... yawatina tan reek esk "Chris Stevens" ... I remember playing one of the Sensi games with a friend, ... Played two player too. ...
    (uk.games.video.misc)