Re: Cant find a Xbox 360 with ship date.

That sucks that Halo wont be out with release I just assumed it would
be comming out soon after the launch. I dont know if I want to wait in
the lines at best buy if they are what I expect they will be. I will
check out the website for the free xbox thing too thanks.

  • Re: Continuous hard disk activity - Please help...getting crazy!
    ... Reader and Firefox "Quick Launch" icons, icons for various video (ATI, for ... I don't mind a toolbar icon and program launch for programs I use with some ... the startup using hijackthis. ... i also dont like the google toolbar and all those associated processes. ...
    (alt.sys.pc-clone.dell)
  • Re: YANKEES BREAKING NEWS
    ... >>> lol you sure dont know what your talking about but ill tell you waht ... >>> september is comming and its going to be a real stretch for you Ass ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.ny-yankees)
  • RE: Launch MS Office products
    ... tick in 'dont ask me again' so they dont get reprompted. ... >>> able to launch MS Office products directly rather than going through the ... >>> Start Menu Program Files route. ... >>> I am using a Content Editor web part and put in this HTML in it to launch MS ...
  • Re: VIRUS ATTACHMENTS LAUNCHING AUTOMATICALLY
    ... > Can anyone explain how virus attachments are able to launch ... > i dont have to double click the message - simply previewing it is ... > enough for the attachment to launch. ... "He who controls Google, controls the world". ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • carpet for Treasure Island, improving the launch
    ... I dont know if anyone has tried in the past to improve the launch at TI ... The second idea is to bring carpet to the parking lot. ... doing some dumpster diving so we can rig on carpet instead of asphault. ...
    (rec.windsurfing)