Hidden characters in X-Men Legends II?

This is a little off-topic, but I already know who all the hidden
characters are in the X-Box version of XML2. However, I've heard that
there are even more characters in the PC version. Any one know who
they are?

Thanks,
-Brian

  • Re: Read only last line-
    ... '\n' characters and recording the position of the next ... long prev = 0, here; ... here is really the end of file and prev is the offset to the ...
    (comp.lang.c)
  • Re: Need Huntron HTR1005B-1S manual or App notes
    ... MasonDG44 at comcast dot net (Just substitute the appropriate characters in ... Never take a laxative and a sleeping pill at the same time!! ... Prev by Date: ...
    (sci.electronics.repair)
  • Re: X-ternals: What happened to them
    ... I read that handbook. ... I just don't get why the characters didn't seek ... an immediately resolution. ... Prev by Date: ...
    (rec.arts.comics.marvel.xbooks)
  • Re: Document variables
    ... > testing and it looks like it fails if I try to make a string longer than ... > about 65000 characters. ... > large amount of text to a field? ... Prev by Date: ...
    (microsoft.public.word.vba.customization)
  • Re: !ALT.SUPPORT.CHRONIC-PAIN FAQ 2/2
    ... Tagline, 70 characters long, last seen in Nevada. ... Prev by Date: ...
    (alt.support.chronic-pain)