Re: Hulk: swatting missiles
- From: gamer@xxxxxxxxx
- Date: Tue, 06 Sep 2005 22:25:45 GMT
On Wed, 31 Aug 2005 14:13:43 GMT,
"Mitch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <> wrote:
>I bought the "swat missiles" move, and went through the tutorial. I
>had no problem doing it there, but I can't do it in a mission!
>I'm on the mission where you have to destroy the 4 satellite uplinks.
>The last one is heavily guarded.
>I've tried swinging early, swinging late, and everywhere in between!
>And is the move also supposed to work against the shoulder-mount
It's not easy to do, but it takes a little practice to get used to it.
I recommend charging up an attack (holding the button down) and then
letting it go just before the missile hits. That way you eliminate
the windup time for the attack.
Once you get it down, it's very useful!
- Prev by Date: Re: Using a monitor with the 360
- Next by Date: Re: for hernando: genuinely awesome power - ewru - (1/1)
- Previous by thread: Results for Xflop in Google
- Next by thread: Pay attention to me or you will burn in HELL!