Re: Hulk: swatting missiles

On Wed, 31 Aug 2005 14:13:43 GMT,
"Mitch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <> wrote:

>I bought the "swat missiles" move, and went through the tutorial. I
>had no problem doing it there, but I can't do it in a mission!
>
>I'm on the mission where you have to destroy the 4 satellite uplinks.
>The last one is heavily guarded.
>
>I've tried swinging early, swinging late, and everywhere in between!
>
>And is the move also supposed to work against the shoulder-mount
>missile launchers?

It's not easy to do, but it takes a little practice to get used to it.

I recommend charging up an attack (holding the button down) and then
letting it go just before the missile hits. That way you eliminate
the windup time for the attack.

Once you get it down, it's very useful!

  • High Seas Could Delay Navys Attempt to Shoot Down U.S. Satellite
    ... I am still working on the concept of a heat seeking missile ... And the idea is to destroy the satellite before it is consumed in the ... mission Wednesday or to put it off, ... The officer said the assumption had been that the mission would go ...
    (sci.military.naval)
  • How about Japan?
    ... The whole idea of North Korea's strategy is that any attack it would ... That's why I consider China as the only realistic NK-regime-changer, ... Everybody seems to count on Japan to continue with its passive stance ... strike on the North's missile bases would violate its constitution, ...
    (sci.military.naval)
  • Re: Cheap Access to Space
    ... :divergence between missile technology and space technology. ... Launch Vehicles during the height of the Cold War with the ... If you are planning a nuclear attack you will ...
    (sci.space.policy)
  • ! Iran Plans Nuclear Strike on U.S.!
    ... Iran Plans Nuclear Strike on U.S. ... to a private conference on missile defense over the weekend hosted by ... from Electromagnetic Pulse Attack, ...
    (alt.politics)
  • Re: Cheap Access to Space
    ... :divergence between missile technology and space technology. ... :technology is based on liquid fueled rockets. ... If you are planning a nuclear attack you will ...
    (sci.space.policy)